Wednesday 18 March 2009

Transition back to solids!

Okay so from tomorrow I will be transitioning back to solids!

Off shopping for veggies etc that I need in the evening, looking forward to having some juice!For those of you that dont know I was fruitarian for 18 months prior to (vegetarian)Atkins, so breaking fasts gently/having a vegan diet for a short period..is easy for me!

This is how the plan goes.

Day 1: Orange juice + juicy fruit

Day 2-4: Orange juice and homemade broth (minimal eating of veggies)

Day 5 onwards Broth, some well cooked veggies, thin soups and egg drop soup + additional half avocado

With a view to getting back to VLC : eggs main food, plenty of fats

Will be supplementing as usual with coconut oil, Berocca and the addition of Chili olive oil to my soups.

That's all for now!

TTFN

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment