Tuesday 31 March 2009

.....credit crunch shopping!

Have been soo busy with coursework and reading.. not been about lately..apart from a quick read of my favourite make up blogs! Went to meet my best mate for lunch n shopping first time since xmas..so well overdue!..resisted Selfridges..seriously I walked straight through all the beautiful make up counters!
the recession officially bites..!!

Anyways what I did get..

Hello Kitty Make up bag, H&M £2.99...amazing price..and so adorable!! Its roomy and even has some little pockets inside..fab! Its now home for my facial wipes!
They had loads of colours, smaller patent bags, as well as a collection of Hello kitty shower gels, body butters and little eyeshadow pallet's..too cute!



Skincare@ Boots







Still loving the Neutrogena, its fading out my old acne scars fantastic..so got some triple action lotion, wipes etc Simple wipes always fantastic..am ruthless about cleansing with my current foundation routine! no good falling asleep with a full face on!


3 for 2 offer..too much to miss!


Boots have launched a vintage style collection of skincare..the packaging is Divine..fancy the Skin tonic..in an old fashioned rose water bottle..lush!
I noticed PONDS have relaunched their classic Cold cream cleanser..this reminds me of my mum as a kid..she swore by this stuff, needless to say she was delighted to hear its back!! The packaging is fab...and well the smell is so nostalgic..its just the same as it was all those years ago!


Thought would take advantage of student discount at Superdrug..got some Barry M dazzle dusts
Colours are : Cherry Black and Chocolate brown




Recently saw a fab make up look on the show "the city" Ali the model ..was wearing a super dewy bronze face, nude lip..and chocolate brown shimmer waterline and super heavy in socket......simply stunning....balance of the dewy face with it..fab fab!want to recreate it using the Chocolate brown dazzle pot. Gorgeous(see piccy below)!!




Planning on doing a make up haul in a couple weeks, so holding back, couple bits I want to check out; MAC Grand duos. Think until I see the Grand Duo Light over Dark in person..I wont know if I really love love love it!


Got my assignment back for my course, got a good grade so chuffed, getting a reward from MAC..so looking forward to picking something lush out!!


You know what they..all work and no play! small pleasures in life!!

TTFN!

Rebekah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment