- Noticed am feeling full of energy
- Able to train harder/do more reps
- Working out 2 hours minimum each day + 6 mile walk -- a lot easier than it was at the start of January!No longer exhausted after my walk
- Starting the day with Fried eggs and plenty of FAT keeps me full for at least 4-6 hours.
- Being deep in Ketosis keeps ALL hunger away
Have been using my stepper at home quite a lot for 1 hour periods, find this is easy to do whilst watching television, adding in weights really helps avoid any boredom. Definitely worthwhile!
Food for TODAY
- 3 fried eggs(in olive oil) with 1oz Mozzarella on top
-Egg mayo (4 eggs, 2 T Mayo)
-2 Coffee w/davinci
75% fat, 5g carbs. Aiming for 5g or UNDER everyday.
Target for today met!
1.5 hours Stepper
1 hour run + workout