Spinach and Feta Quiche Low carb style!
1.Saute off some spinach with garlic and paprika ( Use butter or olive oil..plenty of it)
2. Place into a lined spring form pan or pie dish
3. Mix up egg mixture, I used 8 small eggs-- equal amounts liquid with lacto-free milk/nutmilk/soy milk..whatever you want to use.
4. Pour on top of spinach, top with crumbled up feta cheese
5. Into a pre-heated oven at 150 , increase to 180 after 10 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes, I kept checking on it. When the knife comes out clean its ready!
6. Leave to cool, serve and enjoy!
Really pleased this is the first one I have made, came out really smooth and silky..amazed how smooth the filling is..so yummy!! mmm.. going to have some for snacks tomorrow, lush!
Would think ideal for breakfasts on the run, can use any fillings and reheat or eat cold!